Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 24, 2012

Baby Jesus Ornament

I wanted to do something special for my Primary class this Christmas. Something that would help them remember the reason for the Christmas season, so when I saw this idea over at Crafty Sisters, I knew it was what I was looking for!


I made 12 of them and gave them to my children and the Primary Presidency. It really made me wish we had more too. They were really easy and a lot of fun to make!



I wish I had one of mine to show you, they were a little different since I was going strictly by memory while purchasing items and making them. I didn't have any eyes on mine, I would have made them closed though with a sharpie...just ran out of time.  Go over to Crafty Sisters for the tutorial! They are so wonderful!

3 comments:

grusher said...

These are cute, Shell!

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Oh my ...these are adorable!!

Unknown said...

OMGosh those are so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. -Andrea @scrapality.com