Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Fun in the Sun

The topic this month is "Fun in The Sun". I'm hoping to prepare everyone for the fun events of summer. To start off with, I am addressing hiking. This list can also come in handy for outdoor day trips, picnicing and beach bumming. Just having a car kit with these items would be a clever idea. Wouldn't you agree? The fact sheet can be found here.

equipment used for hiking
(here is a picture of the items on the list)
Sorry the photo is blurry. The picture and list were found here.



I showed the sisters the kit I put together. I love how it fits in a gallon size ziploc bag. My kit looks similar to this one found here. This picture is just of the food in someone's kit, but seriously...my 10 essentials fit in this!

I'm looking forward to popping my oh-so-handy kit into my backpack for hiking, beach bag for bumming, or car trunk for a day trip grab bag. I will be adding items along the way, but keeping the basics is the main idea. This week--I'm leaving a challenge for you till next time...


                                                             plan a provident trip!

No comments: